There are multiple ways to send money via Chipper. You can either send money to another Chipper user or to a non-Chipper user.
Sending To A Chipper User:
- Click 'Send' on your Activity tab
- Select a user by searching their @chippertag or their contact name on your phone (If the user has a flag, it means they're on Chipper - and the flag represents the currency of the wallet you would send to )
- Enter the amount of money you would like to send
- Enter a note on the purpose of payment as a reference
- Confirm the destination currency if you're sending money to someone in a different country
If you send money to a non-Chipper User, they receive a payment invite. Once the recipient creates a Chipper account with the same phone number you sent the payment to, they'll receive the money you sent in their Chipper Cash account.