Thank you for your interest in buying and selling Bitcoin with your Chipper Cash App.
The "Invest" tab on your Chipper Cash App is where you can buy, sell, or hold Bitcoin in your Chipper wallet. Currently, this feature is available in Nigeria, Uganda and South Africa.
P.S: If you have a Nigerian, Ugandan or South African Chipper Cash account and you don't see the "Invest" tab, please visit the App Store/Play Store to update to the latest version of the Chipper Cash App.
Buying & Selling Bitcoin on Chipper Cash
To buy or sell Bitcoin on Chipper:
- Click on the "Invest" tab
- Read the disclaimer carefully and click on "I Understand, Continue" once you've read and understood the disclaimer
- Click on either "Buy" or "Sell" depending on whether you want to buy or sell Bitcoin. Currently it's not possible to send to or receive Bitcoin from external wallets
- Enter the amount you want to buy or sell. You can buy Bitcoin for as little as 380 Naira🇳🇬, 16 Rand🇿🇦, or 3500 UGX🇺🇬. Your Chipper Cash Bitcoin balance can be found on the "Invest" tab
- Your transaction will be completed instantly. You can view your history of buying and selling Bitcoin on the "Invest" tab
Please note: The price of Bitcoin is set by global demands and not by Chipper Cash. Additionally, buying and selling Bitcoin is a highly speculative activity as the prices of Bitcoin can be volatile.
There is no guaranteed profit or interest when buying and selling Bitcoin.
For more information please contact Chipper Customer Support via:
- live chat (scroll down to the bottom of your Chipper Cash App "Profile" page and click "Need More Help? Chat with the Team" OR
- email - [email protected]