There are two different ways to reset your PIN depending on whether or not you remember your old PIN.
I KNOW MY OLD PIN
- Go to your "Profile" tab on the app
- Scroll down and tap 'Settings'
- Under the security section, tap 'Change Chipper PIN'
- You'll be prompted to enter your old PIN, and then right afterwards enter your new PIN
- Your PIN is changed successfully
I DON'T KNOW MY OLD PIN
To reset your PIN when you don't know your old PIN, send a photo of your government-issued ID over the in-app chat or to [email protected]
The name on the ID should match your Chipper account name. We need this to prove the authenticity of the request.
Please note that your PIN is a very important part of your account. We advise that you do not under any circumstance share you PIN with anyone to avoid theft on your Chipper account.