How do I request to disable/freeze my account?

In an emergency how do I freeze / disable my account to protect my funds

Christine avatar
Written by Christine
Updated over a week ago

Sometimes you might want us to freeze your account to protect your funds 🛑

Here's what to do if you're suspicious of external activity on your account and would like us to disable your account temporarily:

Send us an e-mail at [email protected] with a government issued ID that matches your Chipper account name to prove you are the same person. Indicate that you would like us to temporarily disable your account. 

To unblock your account, you will have to e-mail us a copy of your ID with a selfie for us to validate that you are indeed the account owner asking to unblock your account. ✅

Do you need further assistance?

Did this answer your question?